We are currently hiring a Trade Marketing Manager, On Premise. This is a national role and open to living anywhere.
*A Remote position at Boston Beer requires that the coworker reside in the Continental United States. Remote coworkers may be asked to be onsite throughout the year by their manager or Executive Leadership.
Collaborate with the Brand team, Sales team and other cross functional partners to develop comprehensive, national selling materials to support all core products and campaigns, ensuring materials are delivered to industry leading specification and on a timeline that maximizes commercial opportunities. Work alongside the Team Lead of Trade Marketing to develop additional on premise specific selling tools, create customized key national account programming and help support Boston Beer's leadership positioning in the on premise industry.
What You'll Do:
- Assist with the development of selling materials throughout the year.
- Communicate with sales teams on details of promotional programs, brand initiatives, feedback, and evaluation
- Enable sales to execute effectively on selling the Boston Beer portfolio of brands in the on premise
- Ensure accurate and timely product and campaign information is communicated to sales
- Build relationships with the sales force and brand teams; execute regular market work withs with both teams
- Work closely with the National Account team to develop creative programs that align with the customers' strategy and program needs
- Ensure robust product and campaign launches to maximize market impact and commercial opportunities
- Engage in ideation and brainstorming with brand and promotion teams to develop programs that maximize execution potential based on experience, market feedback and campaign recapping
- Identify and help develop strategy on emerging industry trends
- Work cross functionally with brand teams and other partners to develop trade execution tactical tools for National & Supplemental programs
- Coordinate brand product and campaign calendars to maximize strategic portfolio priority opportunities
- Assist Sales and brand teams in implementing overall strategy with distribution and trade partners in both on and off-premise national and independent accounts
- Identify and develop channel and geographic visibility opportunities to drive sales through means such as: point of sale, shopper media, publications etc that will enhance brand equity and drive sales
- Ensure adherence to product merchandising guidelines
- Work with third party promotional and retail engagement organizations to develop and maintain effective campaign support components
- Identify and maintain relationship with 3rd party retail cross merchandise partners
- Execute industry relation events, such as COT focused events or chain conferences
- Provide comprehensive product and campaign recapping to brand teams based on in market performance
- 15-20% travel
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in trade marketing, brand marketing or sales
- Previous experience uncovering insights, developing trade or consumer strategy and developing integrated strategic programs
- Experience working closely with sales with a strong understanding of developing and executing sales and promotion plans
- Previous negotiation experience with vendors and/or prospective partners
- Demonstrated success in leadership with the ability to motivate and guide coworkers to achieve results
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while setting priorities and working under strict deadlines
- Experience presenting to small and large groups
- Strong analytical skills, creative and strategic thinking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Our people are our most important "ingredient." We hire the best talent; and we reward, develop, and retain them too.
In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan, 401k and more, Full Time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following perks available*:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fertility/adoption support
- Free financial coaching
- Health & wellness program and discounts
- Professional development & training
- Free beer!
*Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran's Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.