Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the general direction of the Director of Indirect Lending Product & Strategy, responsible for partnering with the line of business managers to support their reporting, analytical and informational needs. Understand general Database concepts that impact the reporting and dataset creation. Responsibilities include working directly with colleagues in the business line and other departments to determine requirements, create approved solutions including reports, data analysis, data quality assurance, etc., and maintain ongoing support for those solutions. In addition, expected to operate at the highest levels while partnering with our highest level of senior line of business managers. Must have ability to see beyond single solution requirements and think at a strategic and enterprise wide level. Requires proven ability to take full ownership of high level complex solutions and operate with minimal oversight.
- Evaluate business applications, processes and problems with the end goal of developing strategies and solutions that add value to the business line. Position requires understanding of the data sources with use of data mining, data collection, data mapping and data ownership. Includes technical development of stored procedures and data sets in SQL, developing reports and dashboards following departmental standards and presenting information solution to business users.
- Partner with Indirect Auto Lending team to provide requirements for data models and automations to continuously improve the self service Business Intelligence approach.
- Discover and communicate meaningful insights in the data and communicate with the line of business users.
- Consistently demonstrate business area subject matter expertise.
- Interface with business line to determine and create optimal data visualization and reporting metrics for assigned work. Document business requirements and process workflow diagrams.
- Recommend and build out comprehensive data solutions for reporting, analytics and process improvement that go beyond the tactical daily requests from end users.
- Mentor and train team members in business data analysis practices and techniques. Including code review and report design.
- Partner with business line leaders to influence and help develop business strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Computer Science, or Business Required
- 6-8 years Experience working in BA or BI/reporting analyst role. Required
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations office to request an accommodation.