MRM is looking for an experienced Creative Director with the ability to supervise others and serve as a strategic thinker and leader in order to produce outstanding creative and marketing solutions. This role is best suited for a working leader with a maker mentality.
What Will You Do?
- Develop and foster creative strategy and communicate direction to creative teams
- Insure creative is executed within agreed strategy, deadlines and budgets
- Effectively and persuasively present creative concepts to clients
- Supervise and foster accountable relationships with Tech (and/or video production) to come up with the best possible creative solutions from concept through execution
- Active leadership in new business activities of the agency
- Build relationships at appropriate client/vendor level
- Work closely with Strategic Leadership Team to identify and suggest solutions on how to improve departmental and team morale
- Keep abreast of current cultural trends and the latest technological advances
- Compile and discuss Performance Reviews of creative personnel
- Help manage the day to day workflow
- Manage training and development for all junior team members
- Champion creative integrity within agency
What Skills Do You Need?
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinker able to lead the development of marketing solutions consistent with client-approved creative strategies
- Responsible for developing and directing original concepts primarily for online assignments, with an understanding of off line media as well.
- Strong client interfacing skills with the ability to command attention, persuade and sell work.
- Clear understanding of branding with ability to concept, extend and execute ideas within that environment
- Evident creative leader demonstrated daily in both action and voice
- Ability to work closely with all agency discipline leads to develop and execute campaignable ideas
- Digitally current with an in depth knowledge of all digital media (paid and earned), including ad units, applications, mobile technologies, social media and customer utility
- Has ability to capitalize on above media to the benefit of our clients' marketing challenges
We Are Seeking Someone With...
- A polished portfolio showcasing award-winning work
- Experience with digital campaigns
- A thoughtful, articulate, decisive and admirable leader with the ability to build and inspire a loyal team
- Experience, talent, judgment and imagination with skill to apply them to developing inventive marketing solutions
- Previous experience in a senior creative position
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal department relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience preferred
- At least 8-10 years of experience
At MRM, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our clients' businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
MRM is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We're Better Together
- We'll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.