Client Services Leader - Deskside Support
Location: Marysville, OH
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it's a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company which serves as a source of "power" that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize "the joy and freedom of mobility" by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a "zero environmental footprint."
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda's, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
The Client Services Lead for Deskside Support is responsible for support escalations from our Managed Workplace Services and Client Integration teams that are geographically distributed to achieve business objectives including the attainment of targets for customer satisfaction, service levels, resolution time and project deadlines. This role is responsible for operation of procuring, configuring, deploying, supporting, and managing the asset lifecycle to over 30,000 end user devices for all AHM and HDMA sites. Supervise daily operations to support over 25k+, 60+ locations and 15+ walk up service counters in the manufacturing and office environments. This individual will provide guidance and leadership and conduct gap analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses in operations, procedures, and planning.
It is a highly collaborative role between the business and IT to optimize assets & services, monitor KPI's to increase user engagement and meet high customer satisfaction targets.
- Work together with Team Manager to provide input for the direction and vision of AHM IT, the Division, Department, and Unit. Contribute ideas and formulate the details on execution of Division, Department, and Unit strategy
- Build NA relationships and networks to achieve trust and credibility, by discovering and meeting the needs of internal and external customers. Use persuasion and influence to achieve maximum results with Enterprise IT goals
- Ensure the team is motivated, engaged, and inspired to achieve goals and objectives
- Monitor Deskside Services and Client Integration dashboards for incidents and requests to ensure timely resolution with quality in mind
- Managing Deskside Support Escalations:
- Manage escalations and general issues from Deskside Support and Client Integration teams for all AHM and HDMA sites to provide excellent customer service and efficient operations through optimized Request Management, Incident Management
- Provide guidance and leadership to the managed service provider and conduct gap analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses in operations, procedures, and planning
- Assess team's activity and make recommendations for continuous process improvement.
- Monitor Deskside Support and Client Integration dashboards daily and assign work as needed
- Provide "on the spot" assistance where needed to better understand the situation
- Team Direction and Development: Working with Team Manager maintain high performing IT teams and foster development and long-term capability by teaching, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure team is motivated, engaged, and inspired to achieve goals and objectives. Emphasize the core values and use "at the spot" to understand direct associate sentiment.
- Contribute to Projects: Collaborate with different teams to provide support for project related work
- Vision and Strategy: Work together with Team Manager to provide input for the direction and vision of AHM IT, the Division, the Department and Unit.
- Customer Relationships: Build NA relationships and network to achieve trust and credibility, by discovering and meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
- 5-7 years of IT work experience
- 2-5 years supervisory experience with managing professionals leading teams and groups
- 1-3 years of project management experience and/or project delivery experience
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network, and databases
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Bachelor's Degree in IS and/or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated, collaborative, team player able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong end user expertise and troubleshooting skills on End-User Devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop), Windows, Mobile Device Management, Office 365
- Strong governance and security expertise and in managing risks for end users
- Experience in management level presentations
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures
- Systems Center Configuration Manger technical knowledge is a plus
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- Demonstrable tracking and recording in delivering technological environments; highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking to solving complex process and technical issues
- Ability to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement
- To work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both teamwork and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
Additional Position Factors:
- Workstyle: Hybrid/Remote
- Travel: 5%
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and make us an employer of choice?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Overtime Pay
- Industry leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx)
- Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
- 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
- Advancement opportunities
- Career mobility
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and Development programs
- Wellbeing program
- Community service and engagement programs
- Product programs
- Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.