Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Registered Nurse Nursing Rehab
| HCA Healthcare|
|paid time off, 401(k)|
United States, Texas, Kingwood
|July 14, 2023|
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Nursing Rehab you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
* You will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients on our Rehab Unit.
* You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
* You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
* You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
* You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serve as a resource to the patient care team
* You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
* Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing is required. BSN is preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse on a Medical/Surgical Unit required. Rehab experience is preferred.
* Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
* Current BLS certification are required.
* ACLS is preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
As a full-service, 420+ bed acute care hospital, has provided the northeast Houston community with high-quality, cost-effective healthcare for over 25 years. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality care, close to home. Our Women's Center offers high-risk OB care, a Level III NICU, and pediatric services. We have an advanced Brain & Spine Center, which includes a DNV Comprehensive Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence. Our Orthopedic Center offers total joint replacement surgery using advanced technology. Other services include innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including open heart and vascular surgery and state-of-the-art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans. We are also a Certified Level I Stroke Center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Nursing Rehab opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.