Senior Academic Personnel Analyst- (Hybrid Remote)OBGYN
| University of California - Los Angeles Health
United States, California, Los Angeles
|February 08, 2024
Description In this role, you will be responsible for high-level analysis, oversight and administration of Academic Personnel services to assure
that these services are performed effectively, and provided on a timely basis. Emphasis is placed on meeting deadlines, analysis and completion of projects. Duties include but are not limited to:
* Academic review process
* Dossier coordination, and salary administration
* Fellowship appointments and renewals for the department
* Acting as liaison with the Dean's office, the Academic Personnel Office, and other internal and external agencies.
* Updating the departmental database with approved actions and new appointees.
* Providing pertinent information to inquiries about Academic Personnel issues and privileging issues.
Incumbent works with minimal supervision under the direction of the Academic Personnel Manager. Coordination with the
Chief Financial Officer on funding information and verification.
*This is a hybrid remote position
Salary range: $61400.00-$121400.00 Annual
Qualifications * Demonstrated working knowledge of academic personnel dossiers preparation,
review and submission for all actions, including appointment, merit, 4th year
appraisals and promotions.
* Demonstrated working knowledge of academic personnel policies and
procedures governing academic actions.
* Demonstrated working knowledge of voluntary faculty appointments and
* Experience working in a human resources office, including knowledge
of employment forms (I-9, etc.), confidentiality, HIPAA, other required exams,
and records management.
* Demonstrated working knowledge of all steps necessary for initial appointment,
including hire paperwork, benefits, beeper, badges, etc.
* Working knowledge of University online payroll and personnel systems, including
UCPath and UCRecruit strongly preferred
* Knowledge of the application for academic leaves of absence, including FMLA,
sabbatical, leave with pay, leave without pay and business leave.
* Demonstrated working knowledge of initial appointment processing and renewal
of appointment processing of Post-Doctoral Scholars. Working knowledge of the
policy and the UAW contract covering Post-doctoral Scholars.
* Working knowledge of J-1 Visa processing and policy related to academic
* General knowledge of physician on-boarding and billing processing. General
knowledge of verification of credential information and reappointment for
privileges and credentialing within the UCLA system.* Working knowledge of Microsoft Email, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
* Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred