The Program Analyst will provide senior level Program/Project Analysis/Management Support, to DHS, at the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Cybersecurity Division (CSD).
What You Will Do:
- Provide performance metrics tracking and management support to Division/Sub-Division programs and projects to include implementations, migrations, and operations
- Support the government in performing integrated program control activities to ensure program and project management status information is effectively and efficiently portrayed in a timely manner through program reviews, performance metrics, and program compliance
- Manage all project management tracking tools (i.e. Integrated Master Schedule, Integrated Master Plan, etc.)
- Manage and maintain information technology platforms and workflows (such as MS Project, JIRA, or other platform the government chooses to utilize) to integrate all project artifacts and information
- Supporting program reviews (such as milestone reviews) to verify and assess the status of documentation and deliverables and to ensure adherence to plans. This may also include gap analyses, coordination of initiative specific planning, or decomposing emerging needs and threats into actionable plans.
What You Will Need:
Education and Experience
- 10 years of professional experience, with demonstrated success in program/project analysis/management support
- Masters degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous DHS experience desired
- Cyber policy experience in government or private sector desired
- Current DHS suitability or Secret clearance desired
Reports directly to a manager.
Work will normally be performed in an air-conditioned office environment. Work will be non-manual, but the incumbent must be able to walk and climb among equipment and structures. There may be an occasional need to lift up to 10 pounds.