PACCAR Parts is searching for talented individuals to join our 2024 Summer Accounting Internship Program in the following areas: Cost Accounting, General Accounting and Internal Control.
- Learn first-hand from top Accounting professionals
- Work directly with Senior Managers and Controllers
- Develop mentoring relationships with experienced accountants
- Gain valuable hands on experience
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Participate in distribution center audit
- Complete dealer coupon audits
- Complete system access reviews
- Internal Control reviews
- Monitor ICAP review progress
- Complete journal entries
- Complete reconciliations
- Expansion of data analytics on core returns
- Enhance online reporting
- Streamline budget and actuals reporting
- Special projects as assigned
- Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- An analytical self-starter with a high sense of urgency
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (in progress)
PACCAR Parts is the global provider of aftermarket parts and services to support Kenworth, Peterbilt, DAF and TRP dealers around the world. This includes 18 distribution centers globally that support 2,200 dealerships and over 1,000,000 customers. Aftermarket support includes world class customer centers that deliver industry leading uptime in conjunction with our outstanding supply chain that delivers record levels of inventory availability for dealers and customers.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines andalso provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Additional Job Board Information
As a U.S. PACCAR intern, you have a full range of benefit options including:
- 401k with up to a 5% company match
- Sick Leave
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your family
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health savings account (HSA)
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- EAP services including wellness plans, estate planning, financial counseling and more
- Global Fortune 500 company with a wide array of growth, training, and development opportunities
- Work alongside experienced goal-oriented colleagues recognized as experts in their field
- This position may offer relocation assistance benefits.
Wage Scale or Salary Range
The salary range for our intern positions is as follows:
- Undergraduate Students: $25.00/Hour
- Graduate Students: $30.00/Hour
- Additionally, this role is eligible for the full range of benefit options listed above.
- PACCAR Parts is an eVerify Employer.
- PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
- PACCAR has success with diverse teams of employees working together to achieve excellent results. Having a diverse and inclusive work environment ensures PACCAR has the talent needed to conduct business today and in the future by leveraging different backgrounds, skills, and viewpoints. We believe diversity in the workplace increases innovation, results in better decisions and increases employee engagement.