Position: National Defense Business Development Manager
Client: CompQsoft, Inc
Full-time job with benefits
- CompQsoft, a Small Business HubZone headquartered in Houston, TX and Leesburg, VA, is looking to fill its National Defense Business Development position.
- This business development position located in the National Capital Region (NCR) reports to the Corporate Growth Officer and has primary responsibility for identifying and qualifying opportunities of interest throughout DoD's Military Departments and other selected Federal Departments and Offices.
- This is a virtual position that occasionally requires in office work and travel to customer locations.
- Identify, develop, track, and qualify opportunities for the United States Army, Air Force, Navy/Marine Corps, Space Force, and other selected Federal Departments and Offices
- Build, develop, and manage trusted relationships with key customer decision makers, and promote and position CompQsoft to pursue and win opportunities as they go to market
- Create and deliver effective client presentations and proposals that address the specific needs of a client and the capabilities and experience of CompQsoft
- Develop and execute business development plans and coordinate business development efforts to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Develop marketing and capture strategies, and assist with planning and executing sales initiatives; actively participate in marketing events for lead generation
- Provide proposal support, to include writing White Papers, providing insight into customer requirements, and helping develop win themes focused on specific customers and opportunities
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership Team in executing the company's sales process to achieve growth objectives.
- Develop presentations and White Papers that communicate growth strategies and plans to senior management.
- Coordinate customer visits, internal meetings, and web-based conferences in support of new business development.
- 10 years' experience in Federal Business Development and Marketing
- Successful track record of developing leads, qualifying opportunities, building winning teams, proposal development, and winning contracts within the Federal space
- Ability to travel to corporate and customer locations when required
- Familiarity with federal acquisition vehicles
- Strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Office, collaboration tools, and experience with CRM tools
- Working knowledge of SBA and FAR rules and regulations
- Record of quota achievement and metrics-driven approach to managing pipeline through to a successful close
- Proficiency in tracking potential opportunities and forecasting accurately on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Excellent proposal writing and verbal skills with an attention to organization, detail, and quality presentation
- Organizational skills and discipline in using sales productivity tools
- Bachelor's Degree (business related degree, or other equivalent industry work experience preferred)
- DoD SECRET clearance
- Prior military service
For more open requirements, please visit
CompQsoft Inc. Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 200001:2011 Certified. CompQsoft is a fast growing company with a strategy and methodology that is strongly focused on the success of our clients, predominantly the Federal government.
CompQsoft provides equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and in the working environment to all employees and applicants. CompQsoft does not take any nonmerit factors like race, color, religion, sex (gender), mental/physical disability, and age into account for purposes of recruitment, hiring and development.
Visit www.compqsoft.com to learn more about our culture, benefits.